Monday, April 8, 2013

B.M.W.B - Little Projects

I've been meaning to do this for a while....
I bought this fabric and the pens at The Make Cafe a while ago and the other day we whipped these up before church.
Doing little projects together reminds me that actually so long as I am organised in my head that I only need small pockets of time to do little things together.
I got the boys to draw their design first - so I could make sure they would do it carefully but also to make it more of an event, a special project.
I did one for them both too
They did the designs, I sewed them, they stuffed them and I finished with the hand sewing. They love them very much.
I love these kind of projects - little things, special time together.
I love seeing them so proud of their work
sweet, sweet boys

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

I look forward to seeing your linkies this week. The code for the button is just on the right ------------>

Last day for entering my super giveaway!

7 comments:

meg said...

They are so cute!! I will pin them and make some too. x

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

I love these! What a cool idea, so special xx

Tammy said...

That's such an amazing idea! I've never thought of doing something like that.

Sophie Slim said...

Love them! And doing projects before church!? You are ambitious / organised!! x

Hope you're feeling better today!

Sophie Slim said...

Hey Miriam! Can you pretty please email reply to this and tell me if i'm a not reply comment or not?? (hopefully i'm no reply! Testing for my blog post!)

Leonie said...

Am really wanting to do this too at some stage! Very special x

bee said...

Oh these are super cute, love the maths one. I have a similiar idea in my 'I'll get to it some time' for my boy : )