Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Signing Up

So I've been a bit slack with wardrobe posts (which I love doing) and I haven't made any new clothing lately so I am perfectly ready for the wonderful Me-Made-May challenge hosted by re-fashionista Zoe.


I am really excited about joining in on this.

So what have I promised?
To wear at least one handmade thing every day of May (I'm including accessories in case I need to but hope not to rely on that) and to make a new garment of clothing each week of May.


Sound like a bit of you? You can sign up here.

me-made-may'13

and just because it's Wednesday and posts need visual entertainment I've included some other clothes I've made in the past (also because I was too lazy to organise a photo of my awesome tights combo today)

Happy Wednesday lovelies

Thoughts, prayers and love to all those around the world suffering with trauma and especially in Boston

13 comments:

Jess B said...

That middle photo is possibly my favourite of all your handmade dresses (that I've seen) - I think it's just perfect! Looking forward to seeing some more!

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

Love love LOVE the dress with roses on it - glorious. And there's that belt again, swoon xx

Cat said...

I LOVE the pattern/shape of that middle one . . . do you think I could do it ?

Anonymous said...

This sounds like so much fun (and a little bit scary)! I might have to join you. I have to agree with the others too - that middle dress is amazing. Love it!

Leonie said...

Ohhh cant wait to see your creations!

Max said...

go you! and i agree, the middle dress is a beauty!

BigLittle said...

Would you like to share the pattern for the middle dress? It looks so beautiful. Lisa xx

Miriam said...

For those interested in the middle dress it is New Look 6805 view A. Thanks for the interest :o)

Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style said...

Can't wait to see your creations! You have a real knack Miriam for picking great patterns but also cute fabric and brilliant colours. Maybe 'home made' should be the theme for next weeks WW!

tartankiwi said...

Yay! Are you going to blog all your outfits? Sounds like the perfect challenge for you!

Tall Pipi said...

Oh my goodness! You are one talented lady. Kudos to you!

Rachel Osborne said...

Oh my gosh! Clever lady! I want in... I wonder if I can do it too...

Rachel Osborne said...

Oooh whoops, just went to the me-made-may link, and the page 'did not exist'... any other ideas of how to link in?