Monday, October 7, 2013

B.M.W.B - Puppet Show

Last week I was inspired by Becky's puppet making post. So we got out the popsicle sticks, glue and fancy paper. The boys really interpreted it different ways. Flip made road signs mainly and a truck. Bounce made huge sparkly people and tried in vain to attach them to the popsicle sticks.


Then we got out the puppet theatre I made out of some old sheets, dowel and fake velvety fabric.

We all had turns.

I love their stories.

What have you been doing with your holidays? Do you love or loath them? (I'm a lover of the holidays - goes with my Patti Simcox approach to life!)


Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it

Love you more than a holiday day without a squabble in earshot! xxx