Monday, June 3, 2013

B.M.W.B - Autumn Walk

We bike past a little park with a pond on the way home from school. Already I am in dinner and homework mode and ready to be home.

The boys ask to stop (often) and I hurry us home

But today I am mentally prepared - we've left school earlier, I know what is needed for dinner

and I say yes

and we just play and run about and appreciate the beauty of the unfolding seasons

and I never regret these times, these photos and the memories I have of watching these boys live

It only adds 10 or 15 minutes to our journey but we are all lifted and happy for it.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it