a pinterest page with tutu ideas.
Petticoat - gift handmade by Leonie
Shoes - about 7 years old from Primark
Pearls - also from Leonie
So what is Wardrobe Wednesday?
- It's a chance to take some time once a week to peel off the polar fleece trackies (I have a pair too!!) and put on something that gives you a chance to have a 'play' in your wardrobe, to make yourself feel pretty/ stylish/ like a woman or at least not slummy!
- It's a time to celebrate and hopefully to embrace your body however you find it - post baby, young or old your body is lovely and functional and precious and I want this place to be a place for you to see other women (ordinary, beautiful women) who don't live in designer homes on designer budgets with designer bodies.
How to play?
1. Link in your specific blog post not just your general blog
2. Link to a post about clothes - that's what we're here for
3. Please add a link back here so other people can come over and see people's clothing posts too - the old fashioned way or grab a button
4. Be encouraging and visit people - leave a comment now and again too everyone loves to get encouragement
Here's the button copy and paste away
Here's the button copy and paste away
I love this outfit. Yes definitely recieve or dig out pieces that need that kind of special attention! Love the pintrest board too xo
LOVE this outfit !! !! !! The skirt and petticoat are gorgeous and go Primark!! !! !
what a fun outfit- looks great on you : )
Beautiful dress! And the petticoat is a great addition. Will photograph what I'm wearing today and blog it today... Watch out for my linky link above!
I love that petticoat! I've always loved the look of those types of dresses with very full skirts...but I don't think I could ever wear them since my bottom half tends to be larger than my top.
You, however, totally pull it off! :)
Great photos ;-) I've had a few pieces like that in my time. Research and someone else's ideas (friend/sister) seem to do the trick.
i like your outfit and i had such a giggle when i saw the commencement of that pinboard... :) Hope you find a version or two that you love! x
You look so stunning in that gorgeous skirt and top.
Oh, I love your outfit! Beautiful! I love the look of a full skirt or dress.
That blue is a great color on you! I love how you repurposed old items into a dress. I need to learn to sew!
Wow! So inspiring. And you should totally go for petticoat as a skirt outfit! You could rock it! Thanks for hosting. Happy Wednesday!
That is just tu tu cute! Love it so much. Tutus are really big this year. I want to get brave enough to wear one but haven't yet. You pulled it off beautifully!
such a lovely dress - I would love to be enjoying the sun as you are - have a great day :)
Ahhhh, how you make me long for spring! :)
Wow you are one crafty lady! Gorgeous dress!
That skirt is so fun!! ♥ Thank you so much for hosting this linky. :)
I thought I posted a comment but I guess I didn't! You are so crafty- gorgeous dress!
I adore petticoats! They're so girly. I'd never stop spinning if I had one. :-)
I bought myself a silver sequin tank that I still have to figure out how to work into my wardrobe.
wowo! So many people in WW now!! xxx
Thanks to this post, I have now officially decided that I need a petticoat! My daughter has one, but I never thought about getting one for myself. I LOVE that retro silhouette, and the hint of ruffle at the bottom is amazing :)
What a gorgeous outfit. I love petticoats under skirts. I always feel really fun in them! x
Such a fun outfit! I love your creativity in repurposing too! I think the petticoat and those pearls are just gorgeous!
You made that dress?! Super impressive! It looks awesome - fits you great!
I have not tried the voluminous petticoat thing for the simple reason that in my head it would be vastly uncomfortable/annoying to maneuver and wear. Do you find that's the case or is that my crazy brain?
Post a Comment