Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Almost Lent

Maybe you're seeing chocolate rabbits in your supermarket already.... maybe you're wanting to make Easter a bit more significant this year?

Maybe you're wanting inspiration?



These are 2 things I'm doing this year

1. Signing this petition to chocolate companies who need to know even at Easter I'm still not happy about children being forced into labour and sometimes trafficked so that I can eat their eggs. I'm committed to making this Easter child-labour free. Will you do that with me?

2. Doing Lent generously. This awesome site has ideas for every day during Lent so you can be all about the celebration and sharing the love. Be inspired. This looks like so.much.fun

Looking forward to Lent? Me too

love you more than a fair trade Easter egg xxx