Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Yeah I Made It... 6/52 Toadstools

I've never done a pattern test before January so when the opportunity came up and I had some time  I thought I'd put my hand up. I do love Lisa's work which helps.

On the menu were toadstools - I made the small ones.


I did a garden theme on one


and an animal theme on the others.



The boys love them but I'm hoping to use them as stylish pincushions, I wonder who will win that one?


It was fun doing a pattern test and I tried to take my role seriously so that I could give helpful suggestions to Lisa. It was my first time using a PDF pattern and it went together well.

So that means, as well as trying Dragon Fruit for the first time, I have also pattern tested for the first time - I'd call that successful for January don't you think?


If you want to by the pattern you can get it here and for the release Lisa is offering a very generous launch discount of 50% use the code TOADSTOOL50. Code expires midnight Sunday 8th Feb. This is a simple sew definitely do-able and great if you want to play around with embroidery but not on something massive or time consuming. If you weighted them really well in the stalk they'd also make very stylish door-jambs don't you think?

If you want to see other people's toadstools pop over and check them out on Lisa'a blog.


love you more than a new experience that works out well xxx