Tuesday, July 17, 2012

B.M.W.B #29 - Simple Things

It's winter and it has been the holidays and yet my boys still want to have water play!

So last week when we went to Creative Junk I let them pick themselves some treasures and they both chose spray bottles. Flip discovered his was dirty in the bottom so we put some water and a wee squirt of dish washing liquid in it and then I let him and Bounce (who incidentally feels exactly the same about pretty much everything Flip does!) squirt away to their heart's content in the kitchen sink.

I baked and they stood there happily. I love that my boys aren't at that stage yet of thinking 'this is so lame', instead they were thrilled they could have water play even when it was too cold to be outside running about squirting each other.
What 'totally uninspired' activities are your kids delighted by?

This year I am making more of a conscious effort to have quality moments with my boys. B.M.W.B (becoming the mama I want to be)  is my way of recording and hopefully inspiring other mama’s too. Please inspire me with the little moments you are snatching with your little people OR with ideas I could do with mine. If you have blogged about it please leave a comment so we can all visit and encourage each other.
Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be.