Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Bookish - I Am Jellyfish

Heya Friends,

I hope your summer was full of books! I read quite a few which I loved. This year I'm going to be doing some study which means I might not have as much relaxation reading space in my life!

I Am Jellyfish by Ruth Paul is a gorgeous picture book. The rhyme scheme works beautifully  and the overall message of being who you are is a lovely one.



I love the line, "I am what I am, I know what I know, the darker the depths, the brighter I glow."

Having visited the Vancouver aquarium and fallen in love with the jellyfish there I know I'm going to especially enjoy sharing this story and my photos with children.



A wonderful Kiwi author and illustrator and a joyful read.

Details - Penguin Random House, Feb 2018 RRP $19.99

love you more than a glow-in-the-dark cover xxx