Monday, December 9, 2013

B.M.W.B - Little Notes

Bounce loves writing me love notes.

He has extended from to.mam.bounce

to - to.mum.love.bounce

and some days I get 3 or 4 of those. So I have introduced a Mummy and Bounce letters book. He is very excited. So am I.

Flip saw the book and found one of his own and hid it in our bed. He loved that he initiated it and so do I. The idea is the book becomes a place to write each other notes and talk about things as they get older.

Inspired by other mamas. Pleased to be in correspondence with my beautiful sons.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it


Love you more than a new book xxx