- Brainstorming - we loosely sketched all the ideas we had
- organising - we got props and worked together on the set up
- negotiation - everyone had their own ideas and I tried to let each person have a lead sometimes
- editing - I showed them how I edited them on pic monkey and then we did a strawberry picking photo together - this was also a nice opportunity to talk about how photos can be airbrushed and not tell the real story of a person or scenario
- creative thinking - need water or a zoo or clouds.... what objects can you find around the house?
We only managed 2 photo shoots but we got some sweet results and the boys were pretty pleased with the final photos.
Obviously we won't be up for any major accolades but we worked with their ideas and it was a fun way to kill some time on an overcast (yay!) summer day. As an activity this is a great one for creative thinking, problem solving and having fun together.
Learning Together a series for primary aged children and their parents - activities that break up homework monotony, promote skills and create positive experiences together.
love you more than a teddy trip to the zoo xxx