Sunday, March 18, 2018

Bookish - Family Favourites

Hiya Peeps,

So it's already Autumn here in Chch (apparently - it's not actually that cold yet) and there are some pretty stunning things happening here and there in nature.

I was really thrilled to be sent a copy of Nadia Lim's book Family Favourites. We get her bargain box fortnightly and so I am familiar with her recipes and know they work, on the whole, with my family.



My eldest 11 was very pleased with the book mark that came with it that you can use to mark your own favs, bless him. He also decided to make The Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding immediately - that was most well received. I'll definitely be swapping this one to the go-to position from now on.

We've made quite a few things already from it, Sausage Rolls and Butter Chicken were very well received.

The recipes are clear, photographed and easy to follow.

If you can't bear the thought of having to come up with new ideas for dinner this is full of tried and true, family recommended meals from the bargain box programme.

Details - Penguin Random House, Feb 2018, RRP $35.00

love you more than a dinner someone else made for me xxxx