Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Simple Makeovers

Hey, hey lovelies,

So ages ago I picked up some very 'nana sneakers' in an op-shop for $4. I figured I'd play around with painting them and see how it all unfolded.

Gold acrylic paint + new blue shoelaces = done.



Overall pretty pleased with the results for $4 and about 20 minutes (or less).

What are you making this winter?



I've also joined the 100 day project this year which will hopefully be interesting. This is my project description:
I am going to explore the concepts of 'blind spots', the fear of them, the courage to confront them and the friends who love us enough to journey with us as we expose them and change. To do this I have made a garment from gifted fabric but not sewn the last few seams together. As the 100 days unfold I will add some stitches every day and as they draw to an end I will complete the jacket. A collection of tiny stitches each day and maybe a sentence to go with them... a meditation on courage, surrender and rich relationships. A declaration that I will be more than I am right now. Phil 1v6


love you more than instant projects xxx