Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Retreat Sewing - Simplicity 9626 again

Hey, hey

So I think this is the end of retreat show n tell which is pretty good going really! This top is another Simplicity 9626 but this time the cowl neck version. I made this one from SUPER stretchy fabric I have had for quite a while.




I really like cowl neck tops and I love this colour but I've since given this top away. :-( It was just too tight on me (I see you back rolls and I do not love you!) and it rolled up.



I think if I'd gone up at least one size the problem might have sorted itself... I made the same size as the last Simplicity one which is fine but this fabric just clings to me like a five year old clinging to their mother after they've realised going to school wasn't just a once-off trip it's a for-life kind of arrangement.



I have quite a bit of the turquoise fabric left so I may make another top from it... but not yet. Currently I'm trying not to fall off the wagon with my 100 day challenge.

Two ticks but not enough to overshadow the misses.

love you more than an-all tick make xxx