Thursday, January 30, 2014

Make My Week - The Tale Ends from 2013

Okay so this is my last post for the day - pinky promise! What can I say - oh it's nice to be online again :o) 

Yeah I know a month late right?


I have actually got more things to show you from this year and I am interested to see how this year will unfold with makingness…. I have some ideas.


I bought the fabric for this dress from an op-shop in Russell when we were up in Northland in winter last year and used a pattern from the family collection that my mother made for my sister when she was in high-school. I had to let the front darts out completely and it’s a little snug round the hips but overall I like it.

I also added the red insert into the back V which proves too deep for the sort of structured undergarments I now require. It's a little bunchy and tight here and there but what's life without a little seam pressure risk now and again?


Wearing with the most wonderful bird earrings in the world (thanks Juliet!)
A necklace from Freedom Creative
Shrug from Farmers (The Farmers to you mum!)
Shoes - op shop

Joining in with Leonie and Kelly.


 Show & Tell Thursday's

Love you more than a well fitted silhouette (I find that word impossible to spell) xxx