Monday, August 12, 2013

B.M.W.B - why yes this is my brain protector

You know that when you put a pair of underpants on your head it will protect your brain from aliens...
You didn't know that?
But I assure you it is true.
This is about making a mundane more fun - Bounce and I were chatting during folding the washing. He still doesn't believe that his undies can protect my brain but we had a lot of laughs.
Just to top it off we had some fun on photo booth.

I'm too boring and task focused too often. Just because a job has to be done doesn't mean it can't be done with a laugh.

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it

Love you more than a folded load of fresh-off-the-line washing. x