Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - when changes are demanded

I started the day in this ensemble but during the day I swapped bikes with a friend for a couple of days so I ended up on a mountain style bike with a boys frame, not my usual lady bike with basket and bell.
So I needed to change.
And I had no basket so I had to use a back pack - call me vain but I do hate back packs - sweaty on the back, ugly.... give me a basket with an handbag in it any day!!
I made this skirt a very long time ago but it was always a bit long. So the other morning I whipped the hem up just before we left for school.

Outfit details
Skirt- hand made and shorts hand me down
Top- ezibuy
Boots- hand me down cut off and lining folded out and other old from No.1 shoes
Don't you love my little photo bomber??
Joining in with Kelly

8 comments:

Naomi said...

Love that shirt! Super cute!

Kelly @ Kiwi Womens Style said...

Apparently backpacks are back in Miriam so you're right on trend - but I absolutely agree; sweaty back is out!!!

Re: whipping up the hem before leaving the house. I am constantly amazed as it would take me a day to manage that and it would still be wonky! xo

Leonie said...

not a fan of backpacks either! I in general am not a fan of having to carry my life around with me but most times needs must! I'm sure you'll be happy to be back on your bike!

Only Best For Baby said...

Great outfits! Love your style. Lydia x

Catching the Magic said...

Such a lovely style Queen with a gorgeous individual, creative flair too! Gorgeous on and off a bike! x

Jersey Blogess said...

that skirt is beautiful and so office ready :)

Sophie said...

always so chic!
I haven't heard the phrase photo-bomber before but I love it!!

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

Your outfits are always so inspired! I'm a just a tad bit jealous of your creativity!! Especially loving the fold down boots!! Gorgeous!!

:) Hazel
www.hazellovesdesign.com