Monday, March 18, 2013

B.M.W.B - small things


As a person I don't to be predictable in the bad sense.


I want to try new things and have a can do attitude (which I don't always)


Do when The Atlas was recovering (before the drought was declared) the boys and I washed the car together


Maybe we didn't do a perfect job but we did do something new together that they hadn't done before and I certainly hadn't done for a long while!


I hope my boys grow up with a sense that their mama will give things a try and she's not afraid to get wet.

Have you tried anything new with your little people lately?

Create Hope Inspire
Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 


Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be


I look forward to seeing your linkies this week. The code for the button is just on the right ------------>

6 comments:

Ange - Tall, Short and Tiny said...

Lovely :) It's so nice that they'll be able to see things like this as not just something dad does/can do.

Notchka said...

Getting wet is fun! As for new stuff - well I'm trying new dinner routine, a lot of sacrifice on my part but it working for her.

Little Miss Flossy said...

Do you hire them out? My truck is looking decidedly dodgy at the moment...

Leonie said...

Yay for doin new stuff - and getting wet is fun! I'm sure they will remember you as being a fun mum x

Sophie said...

I'm always amazed at how keen my eldest is to wash the car. I don't mind doing it with her and it always goes quicker than I think it will!

Cat said...

LOVE
And now that Philosopher is saving for an iPad I can bribe whoops I mean enthuse him to wash my car for iPad savings $$''s
Love that you are wearing a skirt :)