Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - Apres Ski

Okay so I can tell you with all certainty I don't look glamorous or even presentable every day.
In the spirit of sharing I have included a selection of my holiday outfits at the Mt. John Observatory, on the ski field, ice skating. I know I am SO stylish!!! ;-)
This is my actual outfit of the week. I bought this at SaveMart in Timaru on the way home (we took a little detour).  One strap needed re-sewing, very quick job - a reason for getting rid of a dress?? Maybe its original owner hated mending as much as I do.

Outfit:

Dress - $11.99 SaveMart Timaru
Top - Zara UK
Necklace - homemade, you like?
Shoes - The Warehouse - $5 on sale

I have been inspired by some layering going on by some of the Wardrobe Wednesday ladies. I love that this dress will also work for summer. Super comfy, stretchy, lightweight....

See what others are wearing over at Nin's place.

Leave them a comment they'll be stoked.
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

10 comments:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

I love that dress its perfect. Also the necklace is beautiful - how did you make it??

Notchka said...

I love that necklace!! And hey - its hard for anyone to look all fashion on a ski trip, but I love the ice skating outfit - baker boy hat and jacket in particular.

Jess B said...

Love that dress! The pattern is really lovely. I like how you've layered it with the top underneath. You look great on your skiing holiday - no surprises there! I reckon you're just naturally glamorous because you look pretty good to me, 'even' in your ski gear! x

Miriam said...

too easy just bought the pieces from Warren Agencies - super cheap to make too

Miriam said...

Yeah I am making a wee bit more of an effort than the polar fleece trackies I wore last year!

Miriam said...

aww Jess you are too kind - I am certainly not naturally glamorous I promise!

tartankiwi said...

I love that dress! You look amazing in it!

Kelly @kiwiwomensstyle said...

The print on that dress is very cool - so hard to find funky prints! Looking very glam in this outfit :)

Miriam said...

thank you! i love the pattern and it is SO comfy

Miriam said...

thanks I quite like dressing up a bit