Friday, August 10, 2012
Say It Again
These are some of the adorable words I've been privvy to lately
1. A 3 year old crying in his bunk 'Because I told Flip I love him but he didn't say anything..' we've got some work to do on the concept of going to sleep quietly but oh he is cute.
2. Flip was eating sweet-corn from the cob the other night and going on about how lovely it was and then he said, 'This is the loveliest thing in the world. But it's not lovelier than God.'
3. Bounce was talking about something in his lunch box and he said, 'That's impressive isn't it?'. I love the way he talks.
4. When Bounce asks for cheese he says, 'Cheese please madam.'
5. The other day at kindy Bounce said to me 'my jacket is over in the green box, that is the 'lost city' ' a fairly novel name for lost property I thought!!
6. Wee Bounce was getting a hair cut from Ma the other day and part way through he said to me, 'it's a long time for a little person to have their hair cut'
7. When the snow comes out Bounce gets excited about putting on his snow 'um-er-alls' (overalls) he also always wants to look at the 'weather a-port'
8. Flip hasn't got all the ins and outs of conception but he knows the Daddy gives the Mummy a seed. The other day in the car he suddenly said 'wouldn't it have been terrible if Daddy only had one seed because then I wouldn't have a brother'.
What words can you never get enough of?
Yay it's Friday - whoop!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh so cute!!! Warm fuzzies. Kids come out with the best things dont they?
Oh my goodness, how gorgeous are your boys and their words?!?! I love the "Cheese please madam"!
Have a lovely weekend xx
This is all far too adorable!!! You little boys have adult conversations because you talk like that too them! Its such a pleasure to see! You challenge them everything with learning new things, soo good!!
Heehee, phew for daddy having more seed!! Did he ask if Daddy has any left?? ;)
Lots to love with so many lovely memories right here....I love kids conversations they are so precious!
I just love the ways kids talk and recording it here helps me not to forget it
yeah and he says it in a hilarious voice too!
I know SO funny! I love it. I don't think that much about the way I speak until they come out with cool sayings and I wonder where they get the words from
so many memories - so true.
Fabulous moments captured and noted for future recollection - I often forget to jot them down when they happen... and then regret later (as my short term memory is starting to fizzle on me along with each new grey hair!). x
Kids say the cutest thing! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I often forget things too I keep forgetting to write them down too. I guess blogging helps though
Yes indeed they do
Great that you have recorded all of these for your guys to chuckle over when they are older. x
Post a Comment