Sunday, December 31, 2017

December Makery

Hey Up Friends,

So I've been trying to get some making done and dusted before the year winds down.

As part of Dressember I was sponsored to make two new dresses.

Vogue 8469



I made this in a crazy patchwork look fabric and paired it with a beautiful shot dupion silk sash. Both fabrics  are second hand.

and my totally TNT pattern The Ruby Dress by Simple Sew



I have lost count of how many of these I have made (this isn't the only one I haven't blogged about). I made this out of second had denim I got at the Steiner fair recently. I absolutely love this dress and I'm all kinds of excited about how much fun I will have accessorising it.

I also made to large drawstring bags for my boys to unwrap on Christmas Eve because we had temporarily misplaced our stockings.

Re-sewed several zips.

Made 9 produce bags for my sister for her to use when shopping.

Fixed The Atlas' jeans

and let out the seams in a dress that I had done the wrong seam allowance on.

So, you know, there has been sewing it's just the blogging that's been disappointing!

love you more than mending jobs done xxx