Friday, April 20, 2018

Bookish - Paper Dolls - When Harry Met Meghan

Top of the day to you,

Many, many, many moons ago I had a paper doll set of Prince Charles and Lady Diana which I adored. I have no idea how many clothing options PC had but Lady Di had a fabulous collection of dresses that I had many hours of enjoyment from.




A love of clothes and a good dash of nostalgia lead me to request Dan Evans paper doll book When Harry Met Meghan. The flaps of the book contain a Harry and a Meghan complete with simple stand and the pages have clothing ensembles, facts and (possible) facts to add to the experience.

The bodies of H and M have already be scored to make punching out easier but the clothing and tabs have had no such treatment so if you are planning to purchase one for your young royalist.

As a clothes lover I would have liked more outfits but I think it would take a very large collection before I was at clothing option capacity!! ;-)

A super fun gift for any royal-lover in your life or a great prize if you're planning to host a wedding party to watch the proceedings.

Details - Hachette NZ, March 2018 RRP $14.99

love you more than wedding dress options xxx