Monday, June 10, 2013

BMWB - Mum's Dairy

We always seem to have half eaten collections of sweets hanging around in our house. A bag from the dairy has a couple eaten and then we forget the rest.....

For all sorts of reasons we have lollies in all sorts of random spaces in the pantry.


When Flip started asking if he could bring some money for the dairy to school one day I said we already had plenty at home.

Before I went to collect them from school I set up my own little dairy just for fun.


When they got home they got a little bag and they could choose 10 lollies each. No cost to them or me :o)

I love being able to do those kind of sweet surprises for them

Have you entered the giveaway?

Becoming the Mama I want to be is about taking time to enjoy the journey of parenting, to honour it's value and to hopefully inspire and encourage each other. 

Create Hope Inspire

Simple. Achievable. Intentional: becoming the mama I want to be

Button code on the right if you want it